We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Your baby is suffering from gastro? Homeopathy can help you to relieve it, but also in prevention. The advice of Dr. Pierre Popowski, pediatrician homeopath.
What is gastro?
- Gastroenteritis results in acute diarrhea (more than 3 stools a day), sometimes accompanied by fever or vomiting.
- The virus responsible, rotavirus, is terribly contagious. The toddlers kept in nursery contaminate each other by simple contact then the germ is lodged in the mucous membranes of the intestine. Hence the diarrhea ...
- Apart from the antidiarrheal diet and rehydration, the weight must be carefully monitored so that hospitalization can be done in time if the percentage of loss is significant.
- To change the terrain and stop the tendency to gastros: PHOSPHORIC ACIDUM 15CH, one dose per week for one month.
To cure the symptoms:
- The toddler suffers from spasms, it really twists in two: CUPRUM METALLICUM 5CH, 3 granules 2 to 4 times a day for 2 -3 days.
- It tends to become dehydrated, loses weight and perspires: VERATRUM ALBUM 5CH, 3 granules 2 to 4 times a day for 2-3 days.
Fight against dehydration
In addition to homeopathic treatments, the pediatrician will routinely prescribe oral rehydration fluids or ORS.
These solutes do not cure the gastro - it disappears alone - but they fight against dehydration by compensating for the loss of water and minerals.
It should be used at the first diarrhea or vomiting ... without waiting for signs of dehydration (the child is soft, pale, surrounded, he refuses the bottle and seems to have lost weight).
Do not hesitate to ask the advice of your pediatrician.
To know more
Heal your child with homeopathy, by Dr. Pierre Popowski, published by the Rocher. In this book, the homeopathic pediatrician answers parents' questions and gives homeopathic advice for all the worries of your baby's daily life: colic, nasopharyngitis, allergy sleeping problems ... Where to find it?