Beware of carbon monoxide!

Beware of carbon monoxide!

We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

Did you know that carbon monoxide is the leading cause of death by toxic in France? To avoid any risk, read the Health Branch's precautionary statements.

What is carbon monoxide?

  • Carbon monoxide (CO) is a very toxic gas. It is produced during bad combustion of wood, coal, fuel, gas, propane ... used for heating or hot water production.

The risks ?

  • Exposed even to a small amount, but without feeling anything (the monoxide is an odorless gas), people suffer from severe headaches, dizziness and a tendency to sleep announcing a beginning of intoxication. Syncope and death may follow in the absence of relief.

What to do ?

  • Ensure the proper functioning of the ventilations and heaters, without forgetting to maintain them before use.
  • Never intervene yourself on its indoor gas installation but always seek the help of a professional.
  • Do not plug the air renewal devices and ventilate his interior.
  • Install a detector carbon monoxide (certified EN) without forgetting to check the condition.

Safia Amor

Are you a future or young dad and want to share your experience and questions with other fathers? See you on our Papas forum.


  1. Grover

    Between us speaking, you should to try look in

  2. Banner

    Bravo, what a phrase ..., the brilliant idea

Write a message