Enjoy the low season prices! At the height of the season, we find zucchini at 1 € per kg! Do not hesitate to make yourself this coulis to enjoy all year round the flavors of this original recipe at very low prices. A recipe from chef Jean-Luc Charles.
Ingredients for 4 small jars:
- 2 kg of zucchini preferably organic
- 1 bunch of basil
- 3 cl of mineral water
- 5 cl of olive oil
- Wash the basil. Wash and peel the zucchini.
- Cook skins for 3 minutes in salted water, then cool and drain.
- Mix the skins with the basil and some cooking water to relax.
- Cut the zucchini into small cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a casserole and add the zucchini. Salt and stew covered for about ten minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the mineral water and bring to a boil for 5 min. Mix and add the mixed skins. Return to the boil and pour into the jars.
- Close them and sterilize them for 25 min. Keep a maximum of 1 year.