We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Play three notes, your baby raises his ear, give him a rattle, he carries it to his mouth. No way for him to lose a crumb of this world ... sensational!
Everything goes through the mouth
- During her first year, it's while nursing, sucking, chewing, but also sucking and sniffing as the infant discovers his environment: everything is food! It's as if he's putting the world inside him, in a process called "incorporation". Taste and smell are related in this phase of oral exploration.
- Your baby catches everything that comes close to his lips: your breast, the pacifier, his fingers. Around 3 months, he begins to grab objects: his first reflex is to bring them to the mouth. From 7 months, he loves to suck his toes: he thus gets an idea of his own body.
- Odors are also essential. It's in the sense of smell that he identifies you first. From the second week, he recognizes your perfume!
Ears wide open
- Your child hears very well at birthe, and for good reason: it has been exercised since the seventh week of uterine life. Until the ninth month, he responds more to sounds than to vision.
- Introduce him a colorful toy with one hand, on the other an object that makes noise: he will turn his eyes to the sound. Later, the trend will be reversed and the visual will take over.
1 2 3