Between gels, hairspray and mosses, it's difficult to navigate. Yet each has very specific characteristics. Discover the one that suits you and your hair.
The gel, multi-purpose
It is mainly used on short hair, even frizzy, dry or wet. It allows to :
- To style in peak or in point.
- Create a "hairy-tousled" effect.
- To plaster the hair.
- Discipline rebellious locks.
Lacquer, good support
Used since the 60s, it is still relevant. Thanks to her, you can:
- Fix the hairstyle while flexibility by vaporizing 30 cm from your hair.
- Give a primed effect applying it a few inches from your hair and emphasizing the wicks in motion.
- Keep it in place, a whole evening, the pretty bun you just made.
- Make loops by lacquering your hair before wrapping it on a round brush.
The mousse, queen of styling
It allows you to shape your hairstyle, especially if you have a curly, thick and heavy hair or fine hair. It also serves to moisturize, reduce static electricity and protect from the drying effect of the hair dryer. His action:
- Bring volume by applying it on the lengths.
- Draw ripples crumpling the locks with your fingers.
- Give naturalness by letting your hair dry in the open air
Each treatment requires good use. Review:
- The freeze : Take a hazelnut and apply it to the finger from the root to the tips.
- Lacquer : choose it according to your hair type, normal or dry.
- The foam : apply it on towel dried hair after shampooing and then paint to distribute it well.
All our articles Beauty of the hair.