Canapés with foie gras, mini buns with salmon, oranges ... Thomas, Joyce, Sophie, Léonie and Louise have decided to give a little help in cooking for the holidays. Small greedy hands for bluffing recipes, a pretty decor and ... at the table!
- 8 firm-fleshed potatoes (roseval type)
- 2 lawyers. the juice of 1 lemon
- 2 pinches of cayenne pepper
- 1 big pot of salmon eggs
- 1 small bunch of flat parsley. salt. pepper.
- Wash the potatoes and cook for 15 minutes steaming.
- Let them cool, cut the top of each potato, then dig with a teaspoon.
- Peel and stone the avocados. With the blender, mix their flesh with lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Divide the mixture into the potatoes.
- Top with salmon eggs and parsley leaves.
What your child can do:
- Dig the potatoes with the teaspoon.
- Spread the avocado-lemon-salt-chili mixture.
- Put the finishing touch by decorating salmon eggs and parsley.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10